“Second stay, once again impressed!”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bellingham
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Bellingham
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay here, and I stayed for two nights with my kids. I was super impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the staffs willingness to help me get my luggage to my room with sleeping babies in the middle of the night. SO APPRECIATED. Thank you again for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Sara T
Keith C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Sara - so nice to have you back! I'm so happy to hear the team was so instrumental for another great stay for you! See you soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My experience at the Springhill was one of the best. Juliann always greeted me after my long days work and always asked how my day was. Matthew, the bartender was great too. I would order food from work and he would have it ready as soon as I walked in. I stayed here for 6 weeks and would definitely recommend this place to anyone who stays in town.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank rockstar287
Keith C, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you Rockstar! We miss having you around and hope to see you again soon. It's always so nice to see that members of our team make such an impact on your stay that their names are still so fresh after your leave. This is certainly our intent and thank you again!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Second stay at this beautiful hotel!! Best and favorite hotel ever thanks to the wonderful staff such as Eliseo, Alivia, and Matt. Professional staff who work hard to make everyone feel welcome.
Highly recommend !
And will always stay here !!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Gingersr1
Keith C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thanks for the great response and for sharing! I agree - Eliseo, Alivia and Matt are fantastic as is the rest of the team. We sincerely appreciate your repeat visit! See you soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a night before flying out of Bellingham. We left out car there for a week - underground secured parking - included in the rate.
Breakfast was pretty much the standard breakfast included and wifi, too was included.
The hotel is new so everything is clean, unmarked, and quite nice. Rooms are spacious and beds comfortable.
They offered a free shuttle to/from the airport, too.
We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Keith C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you Patches for your recent visit and for sharing such positive feedback. I'm delighted to hear the Park Here/Fly There package worked out well for you. We are certainly happy to offer our guests the opportunity of parking in our secure, underground garage. Thank you again and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Enjoyed a great 3 night stay. Customer service was wonderful. The free shuttle service to downtown was a fantastic benefit. Chris was friendly and provided information about the area! The value, location, and staff make this a perfect option.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your recent visit. I will be sure to share your personal acknowledgment of Chris - we agree, he is very helpful and I'm sure will appreciate your feedback as well!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This property if quite new reflecting a very modern approach to suite-motels. A well executed cross between a traditional hotel with bar and restaurant and enhanced motels with self serve breakfast. The decor is quite modern with an open reception/bar/grill/breakfast dining area stylishly arranged to be cozy, compact and useful. The rooms are laid out with a separated sleeping and lounge area featuring separate shower and toilet enclosures secured with sliding "pocket" doors. Having traveled to Japan a couple of times the the treatment reminds one of modernistic Japanese hotel treatments. Very functional, stylish and, for the price, a good value. At the time of this visit Bellingham was receiving a wet snow shower so the covered parking was a welcomed surprise as the cars left outside were a slushy mess the next morning. This place is so well laid out that the garage door is recessed just enough under the building to cover a rolled down car window when accessing the key pad.

Staff work was top notch and the location, while not in the heart of eclectic downtown, is very convenient in terms of freeway and airport and with the town well served by freeway exits accessing downtown is surprisingly easy. If one is looking for a car-less urban experience this is not your place but for a car travelers up for the night to visit the kid at college this is a very fine base camp.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Delmerson
Keith C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for the response and vivid description of our hotel. We are certainly very pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us (in spite of the winter 'surprise') and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was very surprised as to how nice this place is. I have lived in their Suites for four months in GA, this one is by far the best I have been in.
The front staff was very helpful as well. When Allegiant Air messed up our vacation, this hotel helped when they did not hove to.
Thank you Springhill, I will see you again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lindel C

Dear Lindel, Thank you for the review! Who wouldn't love to be called a "Class Act". It certainly is unfortunate when vacation plans don't go as intended (or expected) and I am nothing short of delighted to hear how my team pulled it together for you. While we weren't part of the original plan, I'm pleased the SpringHill Suites Bellingham will at least be a fond memory of your vacation.