“A Pacific North0West Tri[”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #87 of 485 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a long day on the road we needed to eat and have something quick. The Red Robin restaurant was close to our overnight hotel, but it was Labour Day evening so very busy. After a short wait we got a table and enjoyed a really good burger. Pleasant service, good food at a reasonable price (but the beer although good certainly increased the bill substantially !!).

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Wow! What an assortment of outstanding burgers! There's something for everyone. I had the bacon cheeseburger that was grilled to perfection. Neverending fries are crispy crunchy treats. The onion rings are delicious too. Perfect for families and any hungry traveler.

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed April 7, 2018

I took my adult grandchildren to the Red Robin for lunch as it is close to my house and they had just driven eight to see me. We waited for our table for about 5 min then waited another 10 minutes for the menu. During this time my granddaughter and I visited the restroom - it was filthy! Water everywhere, paper towels strewn about and the toilets were horrid. I reported this to the hostess who thanked me.
We were finally able to place our order and then waited another 30 minutes to be served. Our waitress did "check on our order" - however, when it was finally served the burgers were cold as were the fries.....not just tepid they were cold. My grandson who has a large appetite didn't even eat his lunch it was that bad. The check came to almost $60.00! Will I (or my family) ever visit this restaurant again - that would be a resounding NO

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited this location as a last resort place to eat as we were out of options. The wait time was minimal and we had exceptional service but the food was bland. The price I thought was high. The atmosphere was pleasant and it was clean.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

We had an hour and a bit before we needed to drop off a couple at BLI, so went to the Red Robin at Bellis Fair complex. Sat in the lounge area, as there was a table available and wouldn't have to wait the approximately 20 or 30 minutes in the restaurant.

Service was spotty - got seated right away and then waited for the server. Saw him once for the order, and then about 10 minutes after we got our food, which was about 20 minutes after ordering. No checking in to see how our meal was ... which was unfortunate as one of our party got the wrong burger (although the server did speak to the manager and the burger was charged to us - Thanks for that).

Endless fries, although we did ask the person who brought our food for additional fries right away, and we did not receive them for about 15 minutes.

Food was adequate - service nothing more than average and value was okay.