“Bellingham and Ferndale's Bob's”

Bob's Burgers & Brew
Ranked #161 of 444 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Bellingham and Ferndale's Bob's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Good drinks from the bar, great fish and chips and hamburgers. The fries are so yummy and I had an appitizer, a quesadilla was was wonderful.

Visited September 2012

Bellingham, Washington
“Really more of a bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The food is decent. Limited to combinations of what the kitchen has to work with, the service spotty. Sometimes they are on it, others.... not so much. I go there if others we are with want to. Decent for kids (downstairs). The up stairs area, where they must make their money is typical college downtown bar. Note: that this place is routinely in the local business publication as being behind in their taxes, L&I and Dept of Revenue usually one or the other. Relevant? Maybe.

• Visited June 2012
Squamish, Canada
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

We were looking for something good and something affordable during our evening out visiting Bellingham. While exploring downtown we discovered Bob's Burger and Brew. A great choice for our family of four. We were seated promptly. Very friendly, helpful service. Our food didn't take long to arrive after our orders. I ordered the Western BBQ Burger. It was a great blend of flavors - it lives up to the billing on the menu - it was amazing. What I especially enjoyed was the option of having potato salad instead of fries. The potato salad was awesome, just like I'd make at home...and served in two generous scoops. The other meals were equally enjoyed. I'd certainly recommend Bob's Burgers and Brew for quality, casual dining. "It's a find."

• Visited April 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Kinda Gross”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Greasy food in a dirty run down atmosphere. Really tough prime rib special and cold fries. No thanks...I won't be back

1 Thank Sandra C
Bellingham, Washington
“great burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

I love the hamburgers, they are wonderful to split and the waitress was so nice it came from the kitchen all divided, paid $1.00 more, but was worth it., always good service.

Visited August 2012

Been to Bob's Burgers & Brew? Share your experiences!