“Swoon! Pad Kee Mao is epic.”
Review of Supon's Thai Cusine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Supon's Thai Cusine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Oh my goodness I am addicted. I have been to every Thai restaurant in Whatcom County many, many times in search of the best Pad Kee Mao. 4 stars spicy. This is it! I can't believe I have not been to this restaurant before. I will go again, and again. I just ate a giant belly full and my mouth is still watering for more.

The noodles are the prefect tender, slippery, al dente' with caramelized edges from a very hot wok. Lots of sauce with hot, smooth chili oils, amazing balance of spice, savory, sweet, tang. Love the abundant fresh, crisp, oily veggies and this is one of two places that include tomato in the veggie mix which holds the sauce well. Basil is amazing. The only thing that would improve this perfect dish is a wedge of lime. And a beer.

When I return, and I will, if I can break away from this dish, I am sure their Musmum curry and/or Tom Ka soup is probably good, also my faves.

There are newer reviews for Supon's Thai Cusine

Reviewed November 27, 2009

Don't be fooled by its nondescript location across from the school district headquarters. Supon's rocks!

This small restaurant is one of those off-the-beaten path discoveries you will treasure. Nin (the owner) works in the kitchen with lots of fresh veggies, asian spices and a sizzling hot stove. Whatever your taste in Thai cuisine, it will be prepared perfectly, and quickly.

Reviewed January 26, 2009

Wonderfully surprised. Great food. Only been to 3 or four thai places in bellingham, but this is my favorite, Great ginger and garlic dishes.

Reviewed November 26, 2008

The food here is better than any other Thai place in town. Green curry, kee mao, and house fried rice are my favorites, but you really can't go wrong with any entree on the menu.

They don't serve alcohol, and the interior isn't as nice as some of the other Thai places around, but if you want the best meal, try Supon's. It's fantastic.

1  Thank eesh45
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 15, 2008

So far, our favorite Thai in town.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook