“good food, healthy options”
Review of Old Town Cafe

Old Town Cafe
Ranked #33 of 456 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Lot's of healthy, organic options on this menu, and the food is reasonably priced. I had the jalapeno tuna melt, which was delicious, but the breakfast menu (served all day) has the most options. The waitress was prompt and friendly, but then disappeared for 45 minutes. I refilled our water glasses from the serving station, while my mom walked up the block to feed our meter. When our food finally came, our toasted sandwiches were cold. If it hadn't been for that, the food would have been great. We were there over the noon hour, but the restaurant didn't look that busy. I've given this a 4/5 because the food quality and price were great--it's really just the service that was bad.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We took friends to breakfast here and were once again delighted at the service and quality of food. This place is not dressed up but does not disappoint. We ordered 4 different breakfast choices and everyone said they were very satisfied.

The service is great, with regular offers of coffee and water. The food came hot and tasty within 15 minutes of arriving at the restaurant.

The black beans on offer with one of the dishes were especially good and I will have then the next time Im in.

Located just off the downtown area the restaurant is convenient without battling for parking.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hippies are alive and well, and eating at the Old Town Cafe. The food is excellent and reasonably priced, and the service is good. They even had a jazz duet (baritone sax, bass) on a Monday, at lunch no less, and the duet was very good. This place is a jewel.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We made a stop in bellingham, from our journey back home to whistler. we had lunch at the old town cafe and ate the daily special.

The food was pretty good, a big portion and about 10$ per person. I think that's a very good price. The service was friendly, fast and attentively. The menu has a lot of different choices. You can eat breakfast, soups, wraps and daily specials.

I definitely would go again if I would live there.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is our family's favorite breakfast spot in Bellingham. A ton of vegetarian and vegan options for breakfast and lunch. The service is usually pretty good. Get there early on the weekends to avoid the wait.