“Bellinham's best pizza joint”
Review of Rudy's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rudy's Pizzeria
Ranked #305 of 452 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Good crust, right amout of sauce and quality ingredients. Nice beers on tap too.

There are newer reviews for Rudy's Pizzeria

Reviewed March 8, 2010

I am from Chicago, and super, super picky about pizza. Rudy's is phenomenal - their crust, sauce, and toppings are the best I've found, and trust me, I've looked! On Wednesdays, most of their pizzas are half-off (so only about $8 for a large pizza). I highly recommend their meatball pizza - it's so good, you don't need to put anything else on it! Their vegan pizzas are totally delicious as well. I took my boyfriend there (who is as far from a vegan as you can get) and he loved it. The atmosphere is fun - after dinner, you can head next door to the Up and get a huge selection of beers. Definitely worth a visit!!

Reviewed November 9, 2009

I frequent Bellingham and am always on the lookout for bargain meals and great pizza. This place was recommended to me by a native and boy was he on the money! They have tons of toppings, friendly staff, pizzas up to 18", good prices, and a whole wheat crust option. I did get the whole wheat and it was so good I ate as much of the crust as I could! if you love pizza you should check out rudy's when in Bellingham!

1  Thank zapatista234
Reviewed August 7, 2009

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Bellingham. It's reasonably priced and always good food. The slice and a drink special is always popular, but I always buy a large so I have leftovers for a few days. The large is pretty large. Not only do you have tons of topping choices, but I really like the wheat crust option. I'm willing to pay for refills on pop because they do what they can to keep the overall cost low. And it's connected to the UP and UP, so you can go next door for drinks Rudy's may not carry, and bring them back to your table through the door connecting the two businesses.

1  Thank milkergirl1
Reviewed March 8, 2009

I love Rudy's pizza for the specials. They have regular daily specials where you can get a big slice and a pint for under $5. The pizza is pretty good. It's not meant to be gourmet, jsut tasty and filling. The staff can be pretty slow but it's all good. It's a pretty funky place. Pretty cool. I like it!

Been to Rudy's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!