“Chicken pizza is the best”
Review of Rudy's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rudy's Pizzeria
Ranked #291 of 444 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Ferndale, Washington
“Chicken pizza is the best”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We often order from Rudy's for "work lunches". They have the best tasting crust!

“There pizza it really good”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I had the Rudy taco pizza form here I had it delivered to the hospital the servise was fast and the pizza was really good I would defiantly go there when I can

Bellingham, WA
“Great College Hangout!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

It's cheap eats for sure. College students from nearby Western Washington University. It's loud when busy which it often is. Why, I am not sure except as I said, it is cheap. The pizza is not particularly memorable and the service very slow. Your best beat? Order a slice, not a whole pizza. Service is much faster when you do.

Bellingham, Washington
“I have no idea why people like this place”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

The only reason I believe they're open is because it is cheap, fairly close to the university, and open late. I've tried it twice and Rudy's just flat out makes some of the most flavorless and lousy pizza I've ever had. I do understand that there are many styles of pizza, such as Chicago vs. New York, but I've had many styles in Chicago, New York, most cities in the USA, and a few of them in Italy. And Rudy's is just bad pizza. I think any positive reviews for this place might have been made after a night of drinking or otherwise altered perceptions. I have nothing against the place, and it isn't a bad place as such, but I just don't get how anyone could think their food tasted good!

• Visited August 2010
1 Thank IvanCU
Bellingham Washington
“Bellinham's best pizza joint”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Good crust, right amout of sauce and quality ingredients. Nice beers on tap too.

Been to Rudy's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!