“Best Breakfast”

Diamond Jim's Grill
Ranked #86 of 452 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is the best breakfast place in town, get there early or stand in line. The menu is huge with lots of variety. When we last ate there is was for lunch on a weekday. No crowd and I had a great corned beef melt sandwich. They make their own corned beef from scratch. Will go back again and again.

There are newer reviews for Diamond Jim's Grill

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Diamond Jim's moved a couple of years ago to a larger--but unfortunately louder--place. Don't go here if you're interested in conversation. The breakfasts are very good, however.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Ate lunch there at the suggestion of an associate. Liked it so much I took another one there for lunch a different time. Great service and the food was wonderful.

1  Thank bradydude
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Since Diamond Jim's has moved to the Fountain district, the service has declined and the prices have sky-rocketed. Bad move. I was part of a table of 10 women and we were ignored for 30 minutes. I will not give it another chance.

2  Thank Betty C
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Went for brunch today with my partner. I had short stack and a scrambled egg on the side, my partner had the turkey melt with the AFP (American Fried Potatoes). The coffee was fabulous and the food was great! Even a short stack was more that I could finish - the pancakes are quite thin (1/4") and the diameter of a dinner plate. The 1 egg on the side was huge (must be xxl size eggs). My partner couldn't finish his brunch either but thoroughly enjoyed both the sandwich and the potatoes. This was our 3rd time and the food has been great every time. The service was a good as could be in such a busy restaurant at a peak time. We'll definitely be going back.

1  Thank keepermom