“One of the best Mexican restaurants around here!”
Review of Mi Casa Taqueria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mi Casa Taqueria
Ranked #232 of 444 Restaurants in Bellingham
Bellingham, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best Mexican restaurants around here!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went to this restaurant for a group lunch a couple of years ago and was so impressed with the food and service I suggested we meet there again, and we have done so more times. When I finally brought my husband and a friend for dinner they were impressed also. It is a very humble place and until my last visit there were only two people there doing all the work! The usual menu contains several items I have not seen at "regular" Mexican restaurants. They do not pile on the cheese and so the food is not greasy and seems healthier with side salads using fresh vegetables. Their specials are works of art. Vegetarians and meat eaters are both more than satisfied with the food there. Even when the restaurant was full our food was quickly served and I know it is not all made ahead. They have a nice selection of beer, including some local beer on tap. Their flan is excellent.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Mi Casa Taqueria? Share your experiences!