“Sushi is too sweet...(add sugar to the rice) little dirty...kids love the show!”

Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #128 of 457 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2008

Sushi is too sweet...(add sugar to the rice) little dirty...kids love the show!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed November 29, 2007

like benihana but better

Reviewed November 29, 2007

I've been going here forever, even when they used to be downtown, and it's always delicious. The New York Steak and Chicken is my personal favorite. Most of the cooks are fun to talk too as well.

Reviewed February 9, 2006

Well I have been eating here ever since they first started out in downtown. I really enjoy the atmosphere and how they cook infront of you. They have recently changed owners and the chefs have also been changed out...so the food isn't as good as it used to be. I still enjoy coming here. It is reasonably priced ($11-$25) and i would recommend paying the extra 2 dollars for fried rice. Also if you like sushi, the best sushi is the Bellingham roll, which has creme cheese inside. Yum Yum. In the end it is wonderful!

Reviewed September 13, 2005

Although this restaurant has shifted ownership at least once in the time I've been eating there, the recipes have remained consistantly delicious. A dinner meal includes soup, salad, "bellingham" rolls (sushimi), rice, and various grilled vegetables with your entree. I recommend paying a little extra and getting the fried rice. It's out of this world!!! They give a plentiful amount of food and I've never gone home hungry. The prices are fair ($10-20) and the service is excellent. While I personally have no experience with their sushi selection, their menu is extensive and my sushi lover friends have said that it's quite good.
This is a restaurant I always take my out of town guests to because I think it's bellingham's finest choice for Japanese food!

1  Thank travelbug312