“Very good for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse

Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #134 of 423 Restaurants in Bellingham
Bellingham, Washington
“Very good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is our "go to" sushi place for a quick bite. Nothing fancy on the sushi side of the restaurant, but the happy hour menu is delicious, fairly extensive, and affordable. I haven't been on the hibachi side.

Visited June 2012

Portland, Oregon
“Great service; excellent sushi; small portions at the hibachi table”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

As at least two previous reviewers have stated: portions at the hibachi table were frustratingly small - even on the cheaper ingredients like vegetables. Also like previous reviewers have said: excellent sushi & friendly service. However, overall meal value was disappointing. I would return for the sushi, but not for hibachi.

• 2 of 5 stars
Framingham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We were both happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Steak for him and Sushi for me. My husband raved about the steak and I enjoyed tuna and a Rainbow Roll. Delicious!

Visited May 2012
Portsmouth
“GREAT FOOD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

This is my favorite resturant I LOVE this place Great food,Service my 10 year old daughter enjoy's this place she likes to come here. The prices are ok to absolutley love the salad never eaten ginger with salad but it's quite good. Took my mother to the other hibachi grill shouldve taken her here. And last but not least I love the FLAMING VOLCANO!!My favorite drink bring it out with fire on top. GIVE IT A 5 STARS!!

• Visited April 2012
WA
“Delicious and entertaining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

This restaurant is very similar to Benihana's. We were seated at a large square table with other people and the cook grilled everything right in front of us. (I think that's called teppanyaki style.) The food was delicous! All the expected foods were there: soup, salad with ginger dressing, grilled veggies, rice and meat or fish. The cook put on a show by flipping food into the air and he even made an onion volcano where the butter squirts out the top! I would definitely go back to Kyoto!

• Visited February 2012