“Good enough to go off your diet for”

LA Fiamma Wood Fire Pizza
Ranked #7 of 461 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In 1998, a great location and the desire to produce superb pizza led Dan and Ken Bothman to create La Fiamma Wood Fire Pizza. An immediate sensation, Dan and Ken's restaurant was showered with acclaim, winning the Best New Business and Bellingham's Best Pizza awards, as well as garnering two Best Recipe awards in the National Association of Pizza Operators (NAPO) International Recipe Contest. But stellar pizza isn't the only reason to visit La Fiamma. The stylish decor and vibrant atmosphere delight and entice both young and old and everyone in between. You can witness the display of a pizza's progression through the kitchen (kids love it), or you can relax in our heated outdoor dining area, and catch an amazing sunset over the San Juan Islands. The La Fiamma experience is always a fusion of personality, ambience, and incredible food.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I don't generally eat wheat. But the pizza at La Fiamma is just too much for my weak will power to resist. So, I eat wheat when I go there! The crust alone is worth it; but the toppings make it a guiltless indulgence. I had the Brooklyn Bridge and my husband had the Finn. Others at our table tried other pizzas and all were unusual combinations done in a delightful way. I am sure that there are probably other pizza places in Bellingham that are as good as La Fiamma; but I haven't found them.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Looking for pizza in B'ham, used Trip Advisor reviews as a guide and found this joy of a place. Hospitality was excellent. Server suggested we order split pizza pies; the menu is so awesome/ unique my mouth watered reading it. We ordered 2 large pies, each pie was split with 2 different types, so we tried 4 different selections. All were great. The dessert was not ignored. The Smores tasted like a Smore that lives in Beverly
Hills: beyond rich. A geat place.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We enjoyed pizza with wine and beer at this downtown Bellingham restaurant. The food was great, and we tried a local beer that was clean and delicious. Salads were also first rate.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The hardest part of eating here is deciding what to order!

We love the lunch special - an excellent salad with fig balsamic dressing and an individual 6 inche pizza for $8.95.

The desserts menu is awesome although we don't usually have room for them. The ones we have tried have been excellent.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Seriously, their salads are super yummy and big! Love the Chop. Everything else we have had there is delicious too. VERY inexpensive kids menu which makes dining out with the kids do-able. Worth the visit every time!