“Chowder, Caesar.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My favorite light lunch would be a Caesar and soup. It just so happens to be one of the best combos you can get here. I wish I were in town to try out a cocktail and jazz when they have that going, but I will take what I can get since I only visit the area a couple times a year.

This is a great spot.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went here a couple of weeks ago with our friends from CA. We sat outside it was a beautiful day, they have a quaint little outside patio. The food was excellent! Everyone enjoyed what they ordered, One of our friend needs to eat gluten free, and they had gluten free bread for her, she was delighted. This place is a hidden gem!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We liked the four eating area choices at Skylark. Out on the front street, in a dark bar/ library room filled with antique mirrors , downstairs in a sunny "breakfast room" feeling area or outside at the back. We chose from the dinner specials menu. The Mac and cheese was a hit with my elderly friend. Pork was tender but dinner plain. Pleasant staff. I think it would be a nice lunch break for anyone visiting for the day.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a very nice lunch in this wonderful establishment. The clam chowder is a must, and the egg salad sandwich was fresh and just like Mom makes. The service was just right; quick & friendly but ample time to enjoy the antique photos and historic atmosphere. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Their salads at lunch time are filling and rich in ingredients. It is a nice quiet place to be and share a meal with friends. I had the Tuscan Salad which was served with good bakery bread. Very satisfying.

Been to Skylarks Hidden Cafe? Share your experiences!