“Simply delicious”

Skylarks Hidden Cafe
Ranked #11 of 443 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Simply delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Skylarks is one of my favorite restaurants in Fairhaven. Their salmon dinner, which includes sides of red potatoes and steamed broccoli, is second to none. This is one of the few restaurants that doesn't steam their broccoli to oblivion and it is delicious. I've always found their servers to be pleasant, efficient and genuine.

“Great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to Skylarks since I was a kid and they were an ice cream shop. I've loved watching them evolve into the restaurant they are now. They're food and customer service has always been great and I'll be back again :) the egg salad sandwich is my favorite.

Qualicum Beach, Canada
“A lovely place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I visited Bellingham recently for a little getaway, and came across Skylarks Hidden Cafe in the Fairhaven Historic District. We dropped in for lunch and were extremely pleased with the decor of the cafe, as well as the super friendly staff. We had clam chowder & shared a sandwich. The soup was delicious, and the sandwich (veggie) was very fresh & tasty.

There was a Tripadvisor rating sign at the entrance, with a 4 .5 star rating, so we had to try it out. We will certainly eat here again when we next visit Bellingham, and will refer this place to others who are in the neighbourhood.

• Visited December 2012
Auburn, WA
“Great hash browns!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

We enjoyed breakfast on the day after Thanksgiving in this great old building (beautifully restored and decorated) in Fairhaven. We each had a variation of Eggs Benedict (me the Florentine, he the Nova Scotia) and both came with world-class hash browns. The service was friendly and the whole experience was pleasant.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Celeste1949
Seattle, Washington
“Old Brownstone in Bellingham”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great, smaller restaurant with a fabulous old bar. Clam chowder was creamy and delicious, as were the salads, especially the Caesar.

• Visited November 2012