“Panda Palace - Delicious”
Review of Xing's Pandapalace

Xing's Pandapalace
Ranked #95 of 456 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Enjoyed dinner at Panda Palace last night, they use a lot of fresh vegetables...good flavors. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Good quality food for a good price.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Was going to be in the area and looked up Chinese on here. So glad for others reviews and we really liked it. We enjoy western style chinese, not real traditional and hate mall chinese food, The interior was okay, I was expecting worse form the reviews. Loved veggies added to our staple dishes. Always get beef and broccoli, and the broccoli (as with all veggies) were cooked perfect, not mushy. Flavors of the sauces we tried tasted fresh and had lots of flavor. Also loved little white cartons fro leftovers, fun to eat the leftovers. We took a takeout menu so we can preorder when we travel through next time and have takeout. But would eat in too if we have time.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

By far the best Chinese food I've had north of King County. This place doesn't look like much (what Chinese restaurant does?) but the food is great. Like all Chinese restaurants they're better at some things than others. I have yet to find any Chinese restaurant that does everything well. On my recommended list for Xing's would be the egg rolls (traditional style), potstickers, Wor Won Ton Soup (I think it is listed under noodles), Moo Shu, and most of the fried-chicken dishes like General's Chicken, Almond Chicken, etc. The Chicken with Cashew Nuts is pretty good too. I'm usually with people who don't like spicy food so unfortunately I haven't explored that side of the menu. The Egg Foo Yung is surprisingly good as well. Service ranges from just ok to excellent depending on who is serving you. Prices are quite reasonable as the portions are fairly large. My recommendation, as with any Chinese restaurant, is to order a bunch of dishes and share them. The menu is very extensive and there is something for everyone's tastes. They even have a few diet dishes that are basically steamed meats or seafood with vegetables if you're limited as to what you an eat. And there are a lot of vegetarian dishes.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

When we first moved to Bellingham we started sampling various Chinese restaurants with so-so results, but once we found Xing's Panda Palace we've never eaten anywhere else. They have great lunch prices. Parking is easy. The food quality consistantly good.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

About a year ago we came to eat at this place while on the look for a sushi place (don't try to find a Japanese Restaurant open on a Sunday) one Sunday afternoon. It was the first time we'd been to this restaurant and were pleasantly surprised. We have been back many, many times since then. The restaurant is nothing to look at from the outside or inside but it's clean, the staff are really friendly and service is good. My husband has come to love their Singapore Rice Noodles and will order that along with Beef w/ Mixed Vegetables. My favorite is the Ginger Beef with String Beans and the Mongolian Beef. Their lunch specials come with soup and rice for under $7.00. We like this place for a good reasonable meal.