“An amazingly big sandwich”
Review of Coconut Kenny's

Coconut Kenny's
Ranked #63 of 457 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and I finally went to Coconut Kenny’s after driving by for years and wondering. I was not very hungry so I only ordered half a BBQ sandwich. WOW, good thing as it was huge. I dii not even finish it as it would have hurt me. We will definitely be back. I cannot wait to try the pizza.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I can personally guarantee any visitor to Coconut Kenny's that your food will be delicious and at a great price. They make sandwiches and pizzas with a "Hawaiian" twist. Everything is cooked on their own Hawaiian style bread which is made at the local Avenue Bread, and my girlfriend and I believe their bread is the best. My favorite food at Kenny's is the King Mahalo Sandwich which has been voted the number one sandwich in Bellingham. Please go here, try their sandwiches and their pizza. Great price and great food. However, their beer selection is rather "meh". The sandwiches are large but well priced, and the pizza is amazing. Go Go Go!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Step into the tropics! Coconut Kenny's charming grass hut decor sets the scene for a delicious, relaxing meal. I was amazed at their attention to detail in how they turned a modern building into grass roofed and sided booths. The menu has good variety, portions are decently sized, and the food is delicious. Special shout out for the da King Mahalo sandwich--don't miss it!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We periodically go back to Coconut Kenny's. It is a small and friendly place with sandwiches large enough to share. Both my wife and I think the pizza is the best in town. It is tasty - huge amounts of goodies piled thickly. A regular size is enough for two people. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Cool surf side decor, tiki torches to welcome you in, and the most delicious hot sandwiches with melted cheese....zero calories, of course, but who's counting? Yum!