“If you love cupcakes you will love Katie's!”
Review of Katies Cupcakes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Katies Cupcakes
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I will confess right up front I am Katie's mother and very proud of her. But I was at a party in Arizona where they were serving cupcakes and a friend who has eaten Katie's cupcakes said "Once you have had a cupcake from Katie's Cupcakes any other cupcake just isn't as good." There was no prompting from me, it is just a fact. Go try one yourself and I bet you will agree.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

These cupcakes are scrumptious! I don't want to know what it cost me in calories but worth every single one! Moist, flavorful, beautifully decorated. A real treat for the senses. I love the vanilla because they remind me of wedding cake! Lots of flavors to choose from.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

These cupcakes are so very yummy! Great variety, baked to perfection, not too sweet and to die for frostings! They also offer merchandise that is very cute and not too expensive. The staff are always very friendly and knowledgable about the products offered. One taste and you will know why they won on Cupcake Wars! Located close to a popular walking path you can induldge and then walk it off and enjoy the bay.