“Beautiful patio overlooking Bellingham Bay”

Keenan's at the Pier
Ranked #14 of 451 Restaurants in Bellingham
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Minnesota
“Beautiful patio overlooking Bellingham Bay”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great and friendly service, very attentive and helpful with suggestions.
Seafood chowder was nice, small portion though, so have as a starter not a meal.
Shared the heirloom cauliflower and broccolini side dish - good but nothing special.
Wine suggestion was spot on - delicious and chilled, our waitress also brought a chill bucket.
A very nice evening - again go for the sunset overlooking the bay!

Vancouver
“Great food, great service and great value”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had dinner and breakfast there and thought both were great! The service was really great. Both waitresses were very friendly and relaxed. We sat inside for both breakfast and dinner but outside would have been nice too. We sat along the window and they have binoculars for each table which is nice given this location looks over the bay. Only area for improvement was that they new it was my husbands birthday and didn't offer him a complimentary dessert. Realistically we wre full anyway but a sparkler just would have added to the experience.

blaine,wa
“My new favorite restaurant in Bellingham!!!! With outside seating and kids welcome!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is my new Favorite Restaurant! Move over Fork at Agate Bay! You have competition! What a great way to celebrate a wedding anniversary! The food could not be any better! The mussels are amazing and so was the skirt steak with crab! Loved the patio seating off of the dining room. Only complaint is that the seating outside not in front of the dining room is only for happy hour. Why? Why not serve your full menu there too? Does not make sense that people can only order food there from 3pm-6pm and then no food service. That's stupid. Also, I had printed out the online happy bar menu only to find out that they left lots of food off of it! The happy hour menu they give you only has a few things. Why? And why don't all the tables outside not under cover have umbrellas? On the positive side I cannot think of a better restaurant to spend your hard earned money at and gets fantastic seafood! Thank you so much!

New York, NY
“Second visit and would go again”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

In May I was in Bellingham with friends who introduced me to this terrific restaurant and, then, five weeks later, I had occasion to be back, this time with my wife. The first visit was not a fluke! Once again, I had an excellent dinner -- and when my wife was served fish that was over-cooked and served with the wrong vegetable (there was a mix-up in the kitchen) they took it back without hesitation and "hit a homerun" on the second try but, because of the inconvenience, they refused to charge her for her meal! The setting provides a great view of Bellingham Bay and the staff is exceptionally friendly and eager to please (obviously). No hesitation in giving them high marks!

• Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Fabulous breakfast and wonderful service!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Chrysalis and had breakfast at Keenan's during our stay. The food was delicious! We ordered the garden omelette and the scone and fruit plate. The omelette had a wonderful blend of flavors using fresh veggies. The red potatoes were also spiced just right. The scone was the best I have ever had! The texture was moist with a crisp outer layer. I was surprised by the grated coconut, which added a nice mild flavor. The plate also included a wonderful variety of berries, melon, and pineapple. Our server was friendly and accommodating as well as the additional staff. One of the kitchen staff personally came over to ask if my husband wanted toast with his breakfast. I highly recommend Keenan's at the Pier.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Keenan's at the Pier? Share your experiences!