“Good Value, Excellent Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Victoria, Canada
“Good Value, Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We have been eating at Tony's for the past twelve years, for breakfast and occasionally for lunch.
This restaurant is most always crowded, but the staff is very efficient and move diners along in a pleasant and non-intrusive manner. When visiting Bellingham now, we usually plan to stop at Tony's, most recently for lunch. The oysters are a favorite of mine, however most of the offerings are good. The staff is always pleasant and accomodating. This is a delightful place to stop and have breakfast or lunch. We will certainly continue to patronize Tony's.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Bellingham, Washington
“A Sunday brunch regular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always bustling on Sunday morning. Their corn pancakes a favorite of ours. An old building on a key corner in Fairhaven. Truly an institution.

Visited November 2013
Washington
“Great omelets!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I just loved the Matterhorn or "mushroom omelet" and my husband thought the Spoleto was fabulous. Nice thick pieces of toast and lots of potatoes. Very friendly service. Loved the old building and homey atmosphere in this little cafe. Wish this was closer to our home.

• Visited February 2014
Sioux City, Iowa
“Great little coffeeshop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband & I recently spent some time in the Pacific Northwest & enjoyed a special morning coffee & freshly baked treat at this quaint little spot in Bellingham, Washington before we left for our cruise for the day. We also purchased a homemade granola-type bar for later! Also very delicious! I would definitely recommend this one!

• Visited September 2013
Ferndale, Washington
“Been to this place many times for Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

A friend likes this place, so I went along for the fourth times. We always order breakfast/brunch. I ordered 1 egg (cage-free $.25 extra), over easy, fried potatoes a choice of toast from various kinds of bread comes with it $4.25. My friends always ordered some sort of omelet, potatoes and toast come with it and the other always ordered some sort of eggs on top on bread/english muffin with ham and gooyey rich high calorie sauce. Their were $12 to $15To me, they have what I want, healthy, plain, with as least extra calories added. They have specials on the board each time we went. The place is nice, wooden table, and always have a moderate number of customers. This time, the waitress was nice, sometimes not so customer-oriented, so waitresses are inconsistent. I asked if the whole wheat bread (for toast) was 100% whole wheat, she went to ask the two girls who do the cooking. Either knew, I saw the waitress went back to the cooking area to read the label of the bread. This impressed me, as I knew if she came back and said they didn't know, I would have asked her to read label of the bread package. I was pleased, and we left her a nice and big tip.

• Visited January 2014