“Yum!”
Review of Pure Bliss

Pure Bliss
Ranked #3 of 13 Bakeries in Bellingham
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Took my fiancé here for birthday cake. It was super cute and could have easily been a shop down in Beverly Hills! The cakes were so moist and yummy!!! A bit pricy but worth it!

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I find this bakery from a friend recommendation. I bought a birthday cake. The cake was beautiful and taste wonderful.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I considered several bakeries in the area when planning my wedding but decided to go with Pure Bliss because they’re a local Bellingham business and they had the best prices. I decided to do a dessert bar and a small cutting cake rather than a full wedding cake. The dessert bar price includes stand rentals, delivery, and dessert bar set up. There are lots of options for desserts and you can schedule a tasting to try them. We ended up serving 3 different dessert bars and they were a huge hit with our guests. Everyone at Pure Bliss was very kind and helpful. It was easy to work with the event team over email to schedule our tasting and order our desserts. The desserts were delivered on time and looked beautiful. Our cutting cake looked super classy and tasted amazing. Pure Bliss’ chocolate cake is so incredibly moist, I highly recommend it!! Pure Bliss is the best bakery in the Bellingham area, I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else on the desserts for my wedding.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

I was in Bellingham for one night and needed a cake for my daughter's boyfriend's birthday. Found Pure Bliss online and gave them a call a week or more ahead of time. The red velvet cake was ready on time and was quite impressive! We all enjoyed it - everyone raved about how it was the best red velvet cake they'd ever had!

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

At the end of a very nice date night, my boyfriend and I wanted to get dessert. The atmosphere in Pure Bliss Desserts was modern and elegant, so I was expecting something fantastic, but when I went up to the display cases, I found that there was lack in variety. There were only cakes, cupcakes, "wedges," and cookies. I can appreciate a dessert shop that offers a limited menu as long as the food is scrumptious. However, that was not the case here. Everything was packed with sugar. The sweetness overpowered the flavors of the ingredients. I ordered a salted chocolate wedge. The shortbread tasted like your average shortbread (similar to Krusteaz), there were only a few granules of salt, and the flavor of chocolate was barely there. All I could taste was the sugar. I was only able to take a few bites before I was bored of the sickly sweet taste. My boyfriend ordered the chocolate torte. It was super sweet too. Pure Bliss needs to focus on letting the flavors of the ingredients shine through their desserts. I don't think I'll return here. I'd much rather grab a cup of hot cocoa at Woods Coffee, crêpes at AB Crêpes, or ice cream at Mallard.

1  Thank LupineHarper