“Lovely place to enjoy a slice of cake”
Review of Pure Bliss

Pure Bliss
Ranked #4 of 13 Bakeries in Bellingham
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My daughter and I happened upon Pure Bliss as we explored Bellingham. What a great find. I had the lemon bliss and my daughter had the german chocolate cake slices. This atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed. Our cakes were tender and the frostings are amazing. They have a flavor for everyone.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

First let me say that I have not eaten onsite but I have had their deserts at local restaurants and they are outstanding!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Where to begin ... OK, if you're a chocoholic, this is definitely the place for you. Their chocolate layer cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate ganache (the Chocolate Bliss cake) is literally to die for. A friend purchased one of these for me for my birthday. What a treat!

I've been able to sample the Salted Caramel, Lemon Bliss, and Creamy Coconut cakes, too. They are definitely doing things right -- they use locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, and bake up some of the tastiest goodies I've ever eaten.

Whenever I want to meet a friend for coffee, THIS is where I suggest we meet.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We enjoyed the coconut cake made with coconut milk and lots of coconut which we took "to go". And we shared the salted caramel cake at the cafe.
The selection of cakes was interesting and they all were beautifully decorated.