“Yum Cocktails!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Currumbin, Australia
“Yum Cocktails!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped in for a few pre dinner drinks, and the atmosphere of red light was extremely inviting.

Could resist a seat at the bar and a few gin and tonics!

The playlist going was full of great alternative tracks, and the art on the walls was part of a current exhibition going on at the venue. One of my friends even purchased one of the paintings, so we were all very pleased with not only the drinks, but the whole experience.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank holt42

Bellingham, Washington
“Outstanding little gem of a place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Last night my husband and I had date night at the Redlight. I have gone with girlfriends a few time, but never with Jeff.. and we both loved it. We shared the deluxe plate; and awesome assortment of salamis, cheeses, olives, pistacios, and baguette. Such a delicious tapas plate to share while enjoying a glass of wine. Wonderful little wine bar.. and they even roast their own coffee! In the past I have had their paninis with a side salad.. and they are all A-MAZING. Never disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank outandabout912
Custer, Washington
“Excellent find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

A group of my former co-workers decided to get together for a visit. We always look for somewhere we can get a drink, something to eat and is quiet enough to have a conversation. None of us had been to the Redlight so we thought we'd give it a try. I got there early and found an area where there was room enough for all of us (eight total) and everyone else trickled in over about 30-45 minutes. The bartender/waiter took this in stride, getting drinks for people as they came in. They serve beer, wine and liquor and the group of us had a mix. They had 3 beers on tap, 2 of which were local (yes!), some interesting cocktails with house-infused liquors, and wine, both still and bubbly. I'm a sucker for bubbles so tried a cava which was very nice. The bartender opened a new bottle for me to make sure I got a good drink, which I found thoughtful. After awhile, we decided to get something to nibble on and my was that good. They serve sandwiches and salads mostly, with cheese boards also available. We got 2 different cheese boards, which combined included 4 kinds of cheese, 3 kinds of sliced meat, fruit, vegetables, olives, hummus, bread and pistachios. We fell upon this with glad cries and did everything but lick the board. We were cheerfully given more bread -- there were 8 of us after all. I wouldn't consider this enough for a dinner (and it wasn't meant to be, these are hors d'oeuvres) but if you are looking for an interesting drink and a nice nibble, this is the place to go. I understand they have live music but we were gone before then. The service was good, our group was handled with ease and the ambiance was good. I would go back.

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank Notthatcuster

Been to Redlight? Share your experiences!