“Romantic spot”
Review of Daphne's Bar - CLOSED

Daphne's Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a bar with delightful ambiance and delightful bartenders. It doesn't really have food beyond cheese platters and delicious nuts. It is right next to a delightful hotel called the Village Inn. I am surprised not to find it on Trip Advisor so I could add a good review.
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for a drink a a bite of food - perfect! Cozy romantic quiet atmosphere - great drinks yummy snacks. We will be back!

1  Thank deebk

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The coolest bar, tons of character, great atmosphere and brilliant cocktails, I didn't want to leave!! Try the Old Fashioned!!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The bartender is always friendly and the people there having a drink always seem to be having fun. I just go in order my wine, read my book and enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went there twice in one night, before and after dinner. Bartender that night was very friendly and willing to talk about the drinks he was making. He even knew how to make a cocktail with Cynar (liquid artichoke, usually undrinkable in my opinion), a manhatten that was great. Sorry we found this the last night we were there. We will be back.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is such a nice little pub, the wait staff is very friendly, and they even have local musicians on occasions. We happened across it while waiting for friends to arrive on the train and it was a great place to hang out. Everyone there seemed to be having a good time :-)