New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Daphne's Bar
Ranked #64 of 429 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch
Description: This is a bar with delightful ambiance and delightful bartenders. It doesn't really have food beyond cheese platters and delicious nuts. It is right next to a delightful hotel called the Village Inn. I am surprised not to find it on Trip Advisor so I could add a good review.
Glacier, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Era gone by, and missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Daphne's is the best of old and new. Hand crafted cocktails and tasteful nibbles in a speakeasy setting. Love it!

Visited March 2012

Port Townsend, Washington
“We had fun here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were staying at the Village Inn next door and decided one late night to try Daphne's. The bar tender and patrons were very friendly, and we enjoyed a few hours of good conversation and interesting cocktails for my husband and wine for me.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Great all the way around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I'm from out of town and this place is great. I've been there a couple different times and the bartenders are more like mixologists which is out if character for the town. Atmosphere and the interior is great and this place would work in any major city you placed it. Can't say enough.