“More please!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cheese Meats Beer - CLOSED

Cheese Meats Beer
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, International, Contemporary, Healthy, Vegan Options
“More please!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

The espresso is awesome, but they serve food too! The pizza was creative and yummy, something I've never had before, and the pot pie was sweet and creamy bowl of goodness. : ) Will be back and totally recommend.

Seattle
“Little Slice of Heaven at the Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I went here for lunch with another artist while checking out a new exhibit a few weeks ago. I went again the other night with my spouse. On both occasions we had excellent service. It is a smallish place and when the weather is nice in Bellingham, the outdoor seating is awesome; when the weather is foul, the indoor seating is intimate. The very limited menu is absolutely wonderful and authentically Bellingham. Everything that can be local is from local farms and organic- they will tell you exactly which farm it is from. The beer selection is marvelous- many local, a bunch from Portland and a great selection from Belgium. We had a pork belly entree that was the best I have ever had- it was served over a smoked romesco sauce that was to die for. We matched it with a Belgium Saison, and a Freemont IPA. If you are vegan there are foods for you as well. The bean brochette was marvelous, and when I went for lunch I had a potato salad that was the bomb. It is really a great place.

• Visited September 2012