“Sweet and delicious”

AB Crepes
Ranked #6 of 13 Dessert in Bellingham
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: A new restaurant opened a bit over a month ago in the wonderful community of Bellingham and Western Washington University. AB Crepes presents a range of standard, designer and special event crepes as well as "design your own". Prepared before your eyes, excellent food is mixed with showmanship in preparation.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Over time the family has had the apple pie, smores, lemon, raspberry, blackberry, and cinnamon sugar with and without the abc sauce. Excellent each of them without being too sweet. You can pick up to go or eat inside. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only drawback is that the interior is rather Seattle grungy which isn't a surprise, just not my thing. Portions are large as well. Without a doubt this is a great place to get desert. They also do non sweet crepes but we haven't sampled them.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

If I were to describe the atmosphere in the restaurant, it is always buzzing with upbeat students from the surrounding colleges and the downtown nightlife. The food here is incredible, and if asked to make a recommendation I would say the garlic, pesto and chicken crepe. If you adhere to a vegetarian diet, go for the Mediterranean crepe.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

this is one of the best places to eat around the area.The food is amazing and the people that own this place are even better. Wow

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Best Crepes around and Love the Strawberries with Nutella. If you want to have a quick treat or a sugery snack You need to try Ab Crepes, its fantastic. I love all the Nutella goodness.

1  Thank saraSMASH
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I've had crepes before but I have never had as many choices as I do here. We had two, a pizza crepe and a s'more, we split the crepes, and they were so tasty but it was really hard not just keep them all to myself. The guys behind the counter are so friendly and welcoming that I felt very good there and can't wait to go back. I am very happy to find this place, I can quench my craving for crepes until the wee hours of the morning should I dare. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and I will be frequenting this new favorite spot as often as I can.