“wow”

AB Crepes
Ranked #6 of 13 Dessert in Bellingham
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: A new restaurant opened a bit over a month ago in the wonderful community of Bellingham and Western Washington University. AB Crepes presents a range of standard, designer and special event crepes as well as "design your own". Prepared before your eyes, excellent food is mixed with showmanship in preparation.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

this is one of the best places to eat around the area.The food is amazing and the people that own this place are even better. Wow

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Best Crepes around and Love the Strawberries with Nutella. If you want to have a quick treat or a sugery snack You need to try Ab Crepes, its fantastic. I love all the Nutella goodness.

1  Thank saraSMASH
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I've had crepes before but I have never had as many choices as I do here. We had two, a pizza crepe and a s'more, we split the crepes, and they were so tasty but it was really hard not just keep them all to myself. The guys behind the counter are so friendly and welcoming that I felt very good there and can't wait to go back. I am very happy to find this place, I can quench my craving for crepes until the wee hours of the morning should I dare. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and I will be frequenting this new favorite spot as often as I can.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was hesitant going here because I often feel crepes are over priced and not filling. BUT AB Crepes is the exception, and these college students did it right. Tasty, big, and reasonably priced. Wonderful selection of crepes, including gluten free options. Also they have great sauces for the crepes as well. Nice staff too

1  Thank guenthj2
Reviewed January 30, 2013

After spending time Thursday night bowling three average games with my husband, we felt like strolling the evening streets in Bellingham. Casually walking four blocks or so we noticed a smallish yet stylish crepe restaurant stuck between Avenue Bread, The Baglery and Mallards Icecream. We kept walking, but upon our return loop, poked our heads in at 9:00ish or so. My husband was hungry and how often do you see a crepe place in Bellingham? Outside on the street the smell was like waffles and of home. Inside, the smell was better and the equipment....wow. Great to see all the fixin's, appliances, menus and cooks. The staff was pleasant, the choices great; you could even create your own crepe! From sweet to savory and everything in between, my husband enjoyed his chicken, aritchoke, pesto-plus crepe. The tables, chairs, and artwork on the walls are unique, but not ghoulish or un-appeitizing, just pleasant and quirky.

Been to AB Crepes? Share your experiences!