I love the warmth of this attractive, small hotel in a perfect location. The rooms are spacious and attractive, clean and well cared for. The library is a gem. People were thoughtful and kind. I would stay here often and recommend it to my friends, if only they replaced the low beds and soft, saggy, lumpy mattresses. It's unusual for a relatively new hotel to have uncomfortable beds. It feels like someone tried to save money and cut the wrong corner. What's a hotel without good beds? The rating is not entirely inaccurate -- if you forget about the beds (and sleep!) this hotel is excellent. If you include the beds, it's poor. I will be back the minute I hear they've bought top-quality mattresses! I can't recommend it to my friends because they all have bad backs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham