My wife and I had a wonderful six-night stay at the Fairhaven Village Inn in early November 2010. The inn is located in the historic part of Fairhaven, close to several restaurants and other stores, including a bookshop, a bike store and a running store. The location also affords immediate access to the extensive trail system of the Bellingham area, and is close to the Alaska Ferry terminal. The staff are polite, friendly and very helpful. Our room had a view of Bellingham Bay and was quiet and comfortable. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham