My wife and decided to trip the Village Inn on a whim. The area near the hotel is an easy place to walk about for shops, nice restaurants and music venues. The hotel staff is very, very friendly and works hard to make you feel comfortable. Our room on the bayside was unusually large with a balcony, big comfortable chairs and inviting gas fireplace. I would not classify the hotel as quite luxurious and there are occasional trains a small distance away in the night, but it makes for a clean, convenient base to visit Bellingham from. Downstairs there is a lounge with books, puzzles, papers, big chairs and another warm fireplace. The morning continental breakfast is above average and more than adequate for the day. We will return on our next visit to this very underappreciated corner of Washington State.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham