My boyfirend and I have stayed at this hotel on two different occaisons. We have had rooms without views on the 3rd floor both times. For the price, these rooms are very large and comfortable. The staff is always friendly. Fairhaven is charming and the location could not be better. The continental breakfast, although nothing fancy or substantial, is a nice way to start the day. I plan on choosing this hotel again and recommend it to anyone staying in Bellingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham