All reviews waffles book store village books walking trails bay view farmers market bay trail fresh baked cookies fair haven gas fireplace restaurants and shops coffee and tea perfect location within walking distance historic district small balcony amtrak station
Reviewed July 10, 2015

we stayed an extra nite after checking in to this wonderful hotel. it's located on the town square in fairhaven and you can walk to a lot of shops, restaurants and the ferry dock. the rooms are large and the bed is comfy. altho our room faced the square, it was very quiet. the breakfast includes hardboiled eggs, cereals, yogurt, breads and a staff member makes waffles at your request.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Found this place more by accident than intention. Not your generic chain hotel. Exceptional room. Large, very quiet, very clean. Over looked the town square. Enjoyed the locals jam session in the park. Good little pub on the corner and some nice restauraunts within waking distance. Easily the best included breakfast we had on our 2 week vacation. The coffee in the room was also the best. Well worth taking a detour if in the area.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015

My recent visit for my granddaughter's graduation was again a wonderful stay at this great hotel. I have stayed here in the past and will alway come back. The staff, from the time I made reservations until I left, was great. The rooms are large and the bed is the most comfortable that I have ever slept in. My recent room was on the 2nd floor which was open to the lobby. I was a little concerned I would hear noise from below, but I can assure you it was extremely quiet. The breakfast is always enjoyable with local bakery breads available. The hotel is located in such a great little town with great shops and walking trails. Thanks again for another wonderful stay.

Room tip: I have stayed on both sides and all rooms were very quiet and cozy.
Reviewed July 6, 2015

My hubby and I stayed a Sunday and Monday in late June. We were so impressed with the view, the air conditioning, the neatness and cleanliness of the room. The breakfast in the separate room was delicious and the on site staffer was a lovely, helpful lady. Great location, too, right near restaurants and shops.

Room tip: View room!
Reviewed July 4, 2015

This hotel is located in the heart of the historic downtown of Fairhaven, a Bellingham neighborhood that started out as a separate town. The original (1890's) buildings of the town are largely intact and quite charming. The hotel has a very pleasant and helpful staff, an average continental breakfast, and very nice public spaces. The rooms are quiet and clean. The ocean view rooms look over parking lots, industrial buildings, and dumpsters toward the bay in the distance.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, and even then the ocean views are not great.