We booked a night here to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Staying in Fairhaven is a great escape from Seattle, and the wonderful thing about this hotel is that it is right in the heart of this charming, walkable neighborhood. We could have stayed here several nights. So many cute shops within one block, lots of restaurants, waterfront walk, village green space with concert, the list goes one. Our favorite things about this hotel are that the room was spacious, we had a view out to the water, and everything was very clean. Parking is on site, and they have a lovely deck with views on either side to the village green and to the ocean. We brought a picnic and ate our dinner out there while enjoying a concert in the park and the sunset on the ocean. Perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham