It is a gorgeous summer in Washington. You can enjoy every minute of a delightful vacation by staying at the Fairhaven Inn and enjoying the delights of Fairhaven. The Fairhaven Inn has rooms facing the water and rooms facing the park. Either view is great. The Fairhaven Inn will welcome you and give you fabulous service from the minute you walk through the entrance. The beds are comfortable and the red chairs in each room are so comfortable to sit in, read in, or just watch the world go by. They have coffee and tea service in your room. For breakfast be sure to go down and have one of there great tasting waffles. I have stayed in alot of hotels and this is still my favorite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham