Form the moment I arrived, which was a late check in (arranged without any fuss) to the offered fresh breakfast, my stay couldn't have been more comfortable. The room was well appointed, pretty and with gas fireplace. Nice amenities, fluffy towels and a make-up magnifying mirror( which I love and believe be should be in all 3* properties or better ). I booked a water view, which by the way is not worth the additional price as you overlook a parking lot and industrial buildings before you see the "water view", and should have saved the bucks - this was the only negative. Staff was terrific, esp. The late night manager Luke and the breakfast helper. Location is perfect and you get a $5 village books discount !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham