I stayed here for a night in January. Lovely old building but spacious, modern rooms. Fresh baked cookies at the desk when we arrived were most welcome. Charming library sitting room with coffee, and although I slept through breakfast, my mum said the waffles were great.
I was also very impressed with their customer service after we left -- of course I left my phone charger in the room after telling myself I wouldn't. I contacted them and they mailed it back to me, and they were great communicators about how much it would cost to mail back, and whose card to put it on etc. That was much appreciated, as it would have cost more to buy a new charger and cable.
Fairhaven is a lovely little town, and if you find yourself needing lodging here, I highly recommend this nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham