We stayed in the only suite and it was spectacular! The room was huge and beautiful and clean. The location was perfect and within walking distance of everything. Even though it was centrally located it was still cozy and quiet. There are a ton of restaurants, cafés, and places to get a bite or drink since the inn doesn't have an on site restaurant but they do offer a pretty great continental breaky. Would definitely make this my first choice in quaint little Fairhaven
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham