My birthday gift from my wife this year was a trip to the Pacific Northwest. We rented a car in Seattle and spent our first evening at the Fairhaven Village Inn in Bellingham, Washington. The hotel far exceeded our expectations! Our room was spacious, nice decorated, and had a fabulous view overlooking the water. The staff was warm and engaging. Luke was especially delightful and recommended Dirty Dan's Steakhouse for my birthday dinner which was fabulous! We strolled through the town and found it charming. Afterwards, we enjoyed the sunset on the balcony. We left refreshed the next morning eager to continue our journey. This hotel will definitely remain on our " to return list" of hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham