I too am looking for a reason to return! We stayed only one night but it was the best of our trip! Greeted warmly upon arrival in an inviting and historic-like building (new but built to fit into the charm of the historic area). Our room was impeccable, large and so comfy! Loved having a fireplace and sofa, balcony and well-appointed bathroom. Everything was a breeze! Very close to the Alaska Ferry too. Visit the book store across the street, and eat lunch at the Skylark. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham