Imagine the very best hotel room in Paris, New York, or Boston and move it to a quaint little port city in the breezy Northwest--then increase size of the room by a third, fluff up the bed quilts even more, add a jacuzzi and a fireplace...make sure there's a trail right outside the door that goes to the pier and a three-story book store across the way...and you have imagined the Fairhaven Village Inn. Now envision friendly innkeepers and hear the sound of seagulls, and you will know why we Bellingham-bound travelers call this our corner of paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham