We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the Fairhaven Inn. The staff was VERY helpful and friendly. Our room was wonderful - very clean, large, and comfortable. We had a bayview balcony and a working fireplace. The breakfast room was quaint and very clean - lots of choices to change up your breakfast everyday, and the location was terrific. We were in walking distance to all of the restaurants and shops and were able to walk down to the edge of the bay walkway right from the inn. The innkeepers helped with dinner reservations, and also kept our leftovers in the hotel refrigerator for us. We were able to heat up our "leftovers" in the breakfast room. We will definitely stay at the Fairhaven Inn the next time we visit Bellingham. We also liked the library area with coffee, tea and lemon water available all day long. Excellent accommodations, small town feel and very convenient to the Bellingham area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham