We stayed for two nights (July 11 & 12) and loved our big room, which was super clean great kingsize bed. Luke at the Front Desk was particualry helpful, friendly and service oriented.
The location allows you to easily walk around Fairhaven. I will return fo9r sure - but there are trains right below that go by several times in the night and early morning - with their loud, mournful whiistle. Nevertheless, it's a great place to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham