I've stayed at the Fairhaven Villiage Inn many times over the past five years and continue to enjoy the warmth and cozy atmosphere. Excellent service, clean and comfy rooms with great beds and linens, tasty waffles in a casual breakfast room and a sweet little library with a fireplace. Within just a few blocks there's a fine selection of restaurants, bookstores, cafes and bars. A great place to enjoy a down-time weekend, a stop between Seattle and Vancouver or as a base for skiing Mt. Baker. The train station is just a few blocks away. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham