Highly recommended! Not having visited Fairhaven for several years, we only stumbled across the Inn while intending to only stop for a few hours shopping and sightseeing, on the way to Whidbey Island. What a nice surprise. We cancelled our plans to continue on to Whidbey and ended up staying here for 2 nights. Very nicely decorated, comfortable, spotless, quiet, and spacious rooms. The breakfast included in the room rate was appreciated. Staff are uniformly and genuinely nice and professional, and very obviously proud of their inn. Cathy (hotel manager) was lovely. We were lucky enough to be invited to a gathering in the Inn's library - an after-hours wine and appies get-together of the area's merchants - great fun! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham