I booked myself into this hotel for three nights, looking for some rest and solo time. I was very pleasantly surprised how comfortable and welcoming this hotel is. The complimentary breakfast each morning was a great way to start the day and the waterside walking trail from the hotel to Boulevard Park is sublime. I was close to all the lovely shops in Fairhaven and downtown Bellingham was a short drive away. I highly recommend this place to singles and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham