My wife and I stayed here as part of a tour of the Pacific North West in September 2007. It was one of a number of properties we stayed at ranging from small B&B's to large city hotels. It was the best of them all.
Our stay was fantastic, from the greeting when we arrived, to a super spacious clean room, lovely breakfast with very attentive staff, excellent location for everything we wanted to do.
It was topped off by a handwritten postcard which was awaiting us at home when we returned to the UK thanking us for our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham