My mother, who has a disability, stayed here with me, and we absolutely LOVED it. There is a large covered entryway, so if you need to unload an electric wheelchair, there is plenty of shelter from the rain. The room was very open, expansive, and clean, and the bathroom was large and easy for my mother to navigate. When we asked them at the last minute, upon arrival, if they might have a small refrigerator available, they wheeled in a cart with both a frig and microwave. When we asked them at the last minute, on the day before departure, if there was any way for us to stay an extra night, they moved their reservation map around so we could keep the room we were already using. The staff is just wonderful, and they have a very generous continental breakfast each morning -- fresh and beautiful quality. The customer service, the quality of the linens, the cleanliness -- it was just outstanding. We have had the good fortune to travel throughout Europe for many years, and this place was as good as it gets. It was the perfect location and a truly lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham