“I love Gandolfos!”

Gandolfo's Deli
Ranked #50 of 444 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Bellingham, Washington
“I love Gandolfos!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I come to Gandolfos around once a week and have for the past year. I am trying to eat every sandwich on the menu. All of them are awesome. The Taxi Driver is my favorite. The sandwiches are HUGE. This is by far the best sub place in town. Beats them all in my opinion. If you want a sandwich there's no reason to not go here.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank zapsmackos

Eastsound, Washington
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

It had been a few years since I had visited Gandolfo's off meridian. I was hungry for a good pastrami and Swiss sandwich and Gandolfo's came to mind. I ordered the pastrami and Swiss and when it was brought out it was a soggy mess. The beard appeared to have been thrown n the microwave with the meat causing it to be wet and spongey. The pastrami was the worst I've ever had. It was extremely salty and had no taste. Felt like I was eating a salt block. Yuck! So bad. Even threw away the sandwich punch card they gave out. If you like soggy, overly salty sandwiches.. Then this place is for you!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Oislander88
Lynden, Washington
“Wide variety, very friendly service, clean and inviting”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

On my initial visit to Gandolfo's, my first impression was, "Holy menu size, Batman!!" There are so many sandwich options that it is a bit overwhelming. The sandwiches are listed by Hot and Cold. You can get just about any combination of toppings, meats, sauce you want. I've never had a bad sandwich at Gandolfo's.

I have eaten here many times, and on about half the visits, the owner came to our table to visit and make sure everything was to our liking. It wasn't a token visit either. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I could tell the interest was genuine. I felt very welcome, rather than put upon or intruded upon.

Gandolfo's is not a formal restaurant, but it is not "fast-food" either. It's somewhere between the two. It's worth you checking out if you have never been there.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Mr_Parsnips
Ferndale, Washington
“Value, Price and Service - Outstanding!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Want a selection of great food? This is THE PLACE to go! The owner's are the ones you will be dealing with. They care about what they do and they care about the customers. Great value for the food you get. Come hungry because the portions are not small. Worth every penny! And they love cops! How great is that?

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank OldSam2day
Bellingham, Washington
“Great sandwiches Great service”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I love this place. The owner is always out talking to customers welcoming them and talking to them making sure their doing ok. The effort done here really goes the extra mile and you really feel your business is appreciated. And on top of all this the food is great. Choice of many different salads for a side or chips. They have a daily special with a sandwich, side and a drink that is reasonably priced. Many Many sandwiches to choose from, all great.

• Visited January 2013