Ask for a full bay view, plan on spending some time here looking at the view of the bay, lounging at the bayside restaurant, or walking the boardwalk. Clean, spacious, beautifully furnished-and a soaking tub. If we had known how nice it was, we would have planned to stay longer. Yes, there are trains at night, I think they stopped around midnight. We counted 5 total and they just added to the romance. You can't hear them very much if you simply close the window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel