The wife and I stopped by for lunch on a beautiful July day. We decided to get a table on the veranda and happily they had overhead heaters since the temperature was on the cool side. The wife had the special soup and salad of the day and loved it. I had the fish and chips with the cold slaw and really liked the fish and slaw but not to crazy about the fries. There are probably a dozen restaurants in the area but probably none of them have the view we had from our exclusive table on the veranda. So if you're looking for something with a view and decent food you should definitely give this place a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel